"She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.
She perceives that her merchandise is profitable.
Her lamp does not go out at night."
Proverbs 31: 17-18
Grace Fellowship PCA Women's Ministry
Our Purpose: To exalt the LORD and display His love to others.
- Bible Study
- Holiness and Accountability
- Encouragement and Prayer
- Fellowship and Events
- Utilizing our gifts to meet the needs of the church and others in the community
The Women’s Committee members are Pat Lee, Gretchen McKee, and Melissa Sibert.
There are several Bible Study opportunities during the school year:
- Wednesday night fellowship meal and Bible study 5:30-7:30pm every Wednesday night at the church. Bring your own dinner. Childcare is provided.
- Tuesday morning Community Bible Study that meets in the Youth Lodge at church from 10:00-11:00am. Mary Shea Gaston is the teacher. Childcare is provided.
- Thursday morning Bible Study for Senior Women at church from 10:00-11:30am. Light refreshments are provided. Carin Roeder leads this group.
- Book club meets 4th Monday of each month to discuss a book on theology or how to apply theology to current day relationships.
Some of our fellowship events include:
- Baby showers and bridal showers for members
- Craft nights where we fellowship over a craft that benefits a community need such as making fleece tie blankets for nursing homes, or pillowcases for Children’s hospital.
- Speed Friendship night
We foster encouragement and praying for each other via sending cards and our Secret Sister program.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY CALENDAR