“She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong. She perceives that her merchandise is good. Her lamp does not go out at night.”
Proverbs 31: 17-18
Our Purpose: To exalt the LORD and display His love to others.
- Bible Study
- Holiness and Accountability
- Encouragement and Prayer
- Fellowship and Events
- Utilizing our gifts to meet the needs of the church and others in the community
The Women’s Committee members are Pat Lee, Gretchen McKee, and Melissa Sibert.
There are several Bible Study opportunities during the school year:
- Wednesday night fellowship meal and Bible study 5:30-7:30pm every Wednesday night at the church. Bring your own dinner. Childcare is provided.
- Tuesday morning Community Bible Study that meets in the Youth Lodge at church from 10:00-11:00am. Mary Shea Gaston is the teacher. Childcare and light refreshments provided.
- Thursday morning Bible Study for Senior Women at church from 10:00-11:30am. Light refreshments are provided. Carin Roeder leads this group.
- Book club meets 4th Monday of each month to discuss a book on theology or how to apply theology to current day relationships.
Some of our fellowship events include:
- Baby showers and bridal showers for members
- Craft nights where we fellowship over a craft that benefits a community need such as making fleece tie blankets for nursing homes, or pillowcases for Children’s hospital.
- Speed Friendship night
We foster encouragement and praying for each other via sending cards and our Secret Sister program.
Mayah Mason is presenting the program “Walk Through The Bible“. We are excited to have her leading this time. We will be providing lunch and snacks. Sign-up to attend is necessary and the sign-up sheet is in the church foyer. Sign -up ends June 6th. There will be no nursery. Please come join us for this event. Bring your Bible and a notebook for a great day of learning and fellowship.