PURPOSE, MISSION, VISION, VALUES + EXPECTATIONS
Grace Fellowship is a Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) congregation. The PCA is Faithful to the Scriptures, True to the Reformed Faith, and Obedient to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT: To Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To MAKE and MATURE disciples of Christ.
OUR VISION STATEMENT: To see Disciples of Christ GATHER to the ministries of the church to grow in God’s grace and then SCATTER into their world for ministry and service.
GRACE FELLOWSHIP VALUES:
- Expository preaching and teaching of the inerrant Word of God.
- Vibrant personal and corporate worship.
- Dependence on the Word, Prayer, Sacraments, and Fellowship as the means of receiving God’s grace in our lives.
- Intentional small group discipleship.
- Assertive Evangelism and Outreach where we live, work, and play.
- Supporting the sanctity of life, traditional marriage, and the family.
- Celebrating Reformed Theology.
- Sending and Supporting missions at home and abroad.
GRACE FELLOWSHIP CONGREGATIONAL EXPECTATIONS:
- Come to Worship and invite others to come with you.
- Get involved in a small group for accountability and nurture.
- Find a ministry in which to serve.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WE BELIEVE the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
WE BELIEVE in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
WE BELIEVE that all are sinners and as such are totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
WE BELIEVE that salvation is by God alone, as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
WE BELIEVE that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
WE BELIEVE that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
WE BELIEVE that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.